Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Once, our youth minister told us the calling to the priesthood was so great within him, the yelling kept him up at night.

I don't think I truly understood that until now. I feel called to serve the world in such a way, it keeps me up at night. It's that loud.

I cannot imagine doing anything else but serving this population. Working to lift the tide. Evening the playing field, or at least trying to give everyone a fighting chance.

Bringing information to everyone. Knowledge to everyone.

It keeps me up at night.

I've never felt such ownership over my own success and capabilities before. I've never felt so confident in my abilities to truly change something for the better. I feel more empowered than I ever knew was possible. Right at the brink of learning how to do what I feel fated to do. I know I can do this. I want to do this. I need to do this.

It keeps me up at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment